DownloadA bundle of six independent programs written in C and running under Linux are offered to produce :
* the catalogues of secondary structure elements of a set of RNA structures,
* the listings of interaction motifs of a set of RNA structures,
* the LECNS of two secondary structure elements,
* the LJCNS of two interaction motifs,
* the list of pairwise LECNS of two RNA structures,
* the list of pairwise LJCNS of two RNA structures.
Each of these programs makes a call to the SecRNA program (graciously provided by Yann Ponty) to remove pseudoknots.
Download the binaries archive and unpack it in your HOME directory:
tar -xzvf Rna3Dmotif.tgzMove to Rna3Dmotif directory. To test the executables, read the README file.
Note: If you are denied permission to execute the scripts, type:
chmod +x *.sh